AvenueB Community College Application Process
Start your AvenueB journey while at community college by completing the steps below.
Soon you will be on your way to connecting with peers, participating in activities, and setting yourself up for future success!
Step 1: Submit an interest form & attend an information session
Interested in learning more about AvenueB? Submit an interest form!
- Have your questions answered in real-time by attending one of our information sessions.
- Information sessions are held in person and via zoom.
- Our following session dates:
- September 15, 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- October 6, 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- October 27, 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- November 6, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- December 4, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- December 15, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- January 5, 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- January 6, 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Step 2: Create a UC TAP account
Create an account and fill out the UC TAP (Transfer Admission Planner) at uctap.universityofcalifornia.edu
- Fill out the My Information section
- Fill in past, current, and future coursework
- Go to About me
- Click on Support program involvement
- Be sure to check AvenueB box under UC Davis Transfer Preparations Programs
Plan for Success
Step 3: Develop a Comprehensive Educational Plan
Make an appointment with your counselor to develop a comprehensive education plan.
Comprehensive Education Plans should map out your remaining coursework at community college showing your preparedness and ability to transfer to UC Davis in your designated major.
- Verify your transfer courses on assist.org
- Check-in regularly with your academic advisor to make sure you’re on track
Step 4: Contact Your Community College Liason & TOP Advisor
Connect with your community college district AvenueB liaison and TOP advisor to verify your transfer plan. Also regularly review the Avenue CC calendar to stay current on workshops, site visits, tours, etc.
Final Year at Community College
Step 5: Apply for the AvenueB Scholar Award
If you are planning to transfer in Fall 2024, complete the AvenueE Application during the Fall cycle by January 7, 2024 to be considered for a Scholarly Award of up to $1,000 during your last year at one of our partner community colleges.
Awarded students will be notified by January.
Step 6: Upon Acceptance to UC Davis
Students are invited to reaffirm their application to AvenueB at UC Davis.
- AvenueB will ask students to reaffirm their application for the limited cohort at UC Davis. This will enable us to consider only students who still intend to transfer to Davis upon acceptance. AvenueB accepts 30 students per year who are enrolled at UC Davis.
- Students will be able to view an application to AvenueB through the MyAdmissions website.
- AveuneB applications will be due May 12, 2024.