UC Davis Transfer
General cohort information
- Program cohort members will participate in scheduled connection meetings, group outings, social activities, speakers, and workshops providing opportunities to engage in peer-to-peer learning, community building, and career exploration.
- Cohort members are eligible for scholarly awards a maximum of two academic years as a full-time student as funding allows. Students who plan to enroll part-time for any quarter other than the one quarter during their final year in which they are allowed, by UC Davis, to attend part-time, need to consult with the Cohort/Program Advisor.
- Students must maintain an overall 3.0 GPA
- Meet with Cohort/Program Advisor at least once a quarter
2nd Year Expectations
As a second year AvenueB cohort member, you will be expected to continue your involvement in the program in the following ways:
- Participate in the AvenueB Reboot Program, a 1-day intensive workshop.
- Attend monthly cohort meetings
- Students should also participate in at least two of the following during the academic year:
- Work on a research project and present findings at the Undergraduate Research Conference or Senior Design Showcase, and to the new cohort
- Complete an internship or work experience in a related position to your major and report on duties and lessons learned to the cohort
- Sign-up to be a peer mentor for an incoming transfer student. Peer mentors should connect at least 2 times per quarter with their mentees
Submit a special project proposal relevant to AvenueB program goals to be discussed with and approved by the cohort/program advisor