What is Transfer Bridge?
2023 Transfer Bridge Program Dates: August 27 - September 9
The Transfer Bridge Program is an extended orientation program for students who are selected for AvenueB and return the Statement of Intent to Register by the stated deadline. Participation is required to be a part of AvenueB. This is a no-cost program; all materials, housing, food, and transportation are provided. Students are expected to live on campus for the duration of the program.
Students that participate in Transfer Bridge will also need to attend Transfer Orientation Events (Transfer Bridge does not replace Orientation).
Goals of Transfer Bridge
- Become familiar with the UC Davis community
- Develop relationships with the AvenueB cohort
- Receive academic guidance and professional development
- Connect with faculty, advisors, staff, other students and working professionals
- Earn a stipend to alleviate the need to work during this summer program
“Because of AvenueB Transfer Bridge I am starting my path at UC Davis with tools in my hands and a village at my back.”
– Marissa Brooks, Molecular and Medical Microbiology, Class of 2023