What is Transfer Bridge?
2021 Transfer Bridge Program Dates: August 29 - September 11
The Transfer Bridge Program is an extended orientation program for students who are selected for AvenueB and return the Statement of Intent to Register by the stated deadline. This is a no-cost program; all materials are all provided to you.
Students that participate in Transfer Bridge need to attend Transfer Orientation Events. There are 2 transfer orientation events before Transfer Bridge and 1 in-person following immediately after.
Goals of Transfer Bridge
- Become familiar with the UC Davis community
- Develop relationships with the AvenueB cohort
- Receive academic guidance and professional development
- Connect with faculty, advisors, staff, other students and working professionals
- Earn a stipend to alleviate the need to work during this summer program