AvenueB students who are in their last year at community college
- Should apply to transfer to UC Davis via the Transfer Admission Guarantee and/or UC General Transfer Admission Application.
- TAG Applications should be submitted via the UC TAP between September 1-30
- Notifications of TAG decisions are typically released in Mid-November
- All transfer students must submit the UC application for undergraduate admission and scholarships, Nov. 1–30.
Even if you applied for a TAG, you still need to apply for admission
- Transfer Admission Notifications are usually released in April.
- During this time students who from AvenueB schools will be invited to apply to continue in AvenueB at UC Davis.
- Once a student has an approved TAG, applied for Transfer admission, and has been offered admission, they will be notified via the My Admissions portal of their eligibility and opportunity/benefits to continue in the AvenueB program at UC Davis. Students will need to accept their continuation in AvenueB at UC Davis and maintain eligibility criteria to receive benefits.
- Once you submit a Statement of Intent to Register and accept your continuation in AvenueB, you become a UC Davis Transfer student and AvenueB Scholar at UC Davis.
Admitted Transfer Students