Connect with AvenueB!
Apply to UC Davis
- Apply to transfer to UC Davis via the Transfer Admission Guarantee and/or UC General Transfer Admission Application
- TAG Applications should be submitted via the UC TAP between September 1-30
- Notifications of TAG decisions are typically released in Mid-November
- All transfer students must submit the UC application for undergraduate admission and scholarships, Nov. 1-30
- Even if you applied for a TAG, you still need to apply for admission
How to Get Involved with AvenueB
- Submit interest form to get access to
- AvenueB calendar of events & activities
- AvenueB Experiential Learning Database
- Mentorship Opportunities for TAG approved students
- Summer Internship Opportunities
- Participate in Campus Visit Oportunities
- Aggie Transfer Scholars Weekend (ATSW)
Benefits During Application Year
During the last year at Community College, AvenueB students are eligible for scholar awards if they
- Have been notified of TAG Approval in Biological Science Majors
- Completed the AvenueB application steps
- Checked AvenueB box in the UC TAP
- Engaged in the program workshops and activities while attending community college.
- Further communication about this award will come directly from program staff
You are Admitted, Now What?
- Transfer Admission Notifications are usually released in April.
- Once a student has an approved TAG, applied for Transfer Admission, and has been offered admission, they will be notified via the "My Admissions" portal of their eligibility and opportunity/benefits to continue in the AvenueB program at UC Davis.
- Students will need to accept their continuation in AvenueB at UC Davis and maintain eligibility criteria to receive benefits.
- Once you submit a Statement of Intent to Register and accept you continuation in AvenueB, you become a UC Davis transfer student and AvenueB Scholar at UC Davis.